The Better Life: Small Things You Can Do Right Where You Are - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Better Life: Small Things You Can Do Right Where You Are - eBook|
By: Claire Diaz-Ortiz
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW73760EB
Little ways to be you at your best, right where you are.
From the can-do entrepreneur Claire Diaz-Ortiz, The Better Life is a motivational memoir about little changes that make all the difference.
In winsome style, Claire offers vignettes from her life to yours. A top-level Twitter employee, world traveler, author, non-profit founder, and mom, Claire tries to make the most of every moment. In The Better Life, she shares stories and insights about balance, productivity, self-care, and other essentials for rocking it at life every day.
Take some advice from Claire: Say yes. Say no. Quit something. Take your mornings seriously. Make your weekends count. Write more. Worry less. Travel. Pray. Pause. Rest. Know your limits. Do Hatchi Patchi. Dont beat yourself up. Be still. Be thankful. Be you, but your best.
Read this book, and start living the better lifeyouve been meaning to.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.