Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 2.9 hours; 3 CDs; read by Lloyd James.
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 5.44 X 6.38 X 0.56 (inches)|
Dont try to do it all: Do more good. Better
I am no productivity guru. I am a writer, a church leader, a husband, and a father with many responsibilities and with new tasks coming at me all the time.
I wrote this short, fast-paced, practical guide to productivity to share what I have learned about getting things done in todays digital world. Whether you are a student or a professional, a work-from-home dad or a stay-at-home mom, it will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God.
In Do More Better, you will learn: Common obstacles to productivity / The great purpose behind productivity / 3 essential tools for getting things done / The power of daily and weekly routines / And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and 20 tips I have learned along the way.
It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress.
You can do more better.And I would love to help you get there.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Non-Fiction