Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Everyone loves pies! Filled with a year's worth of pies and tarts from Better Homes and Gardens, 365 Pies & Tarts includes classic fruit pies, meringue, chocolate pies, custard pies, and savory pies for brunches and dinners. Helpful baking tips are sprinkled throughout with full-color inserts and more than 60 mouthwatering photographs.
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 8.25 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens 365
Fine Cooking Pies & Crisps: Over 100 Sweet and Savory No-Fail RecipesTaunton Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$16.16 Retail:
$17.95Save 10% ($1.79)
Betty Crocker The Big Book of Pies and TartsBetty Crocker / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
365 Pies and Tarts is filled with a full year’s worth of luscious desserts and savory pies from Better Homes and Gardens. From classics, such as fruit and custard pies, to new twists such as frozen pies and tiny tarts, you’ll find every kind of pie you could ever crave. You’ll discover options for baking with seasonal fruits, detailed explanations for how to make fail proof meringue, the most tender pastry, and more, as well as tips for working with chocolate. All of the recipes are complete with step-by-step instructions straight from the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen, as well as nutritional analysis.
- A great value for families who like to savor every day with 365 recipes in one volume
- Beautiful full-color inserts featuring more than 50 mouthwatering photographs
- Special sections on lower calorie pies and tarts and tasty toppings
- More than 30 savory pie and tart recipes for spectacular and unexpected brunch, lunch, and dinners
- Handy cooking tips sprinkled throughout with advice on choosing and using fruits, checking for doneness, and working with special ingredients
For anyone who loves pies, 365 Pies and Tarts offers enough options to try a new recipe every day of the year!