Add To Cart
Better Homes and Gardens New Garden Book (3rd Edition)
Add To Cart
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 600
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.75 X 9.13 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Gardening
The complete gardening reference--plants, advice, and techniques for every region and garden style
- Since 1951, Better Homes and Gardens® Garden Book has been the must-have reference
- Bigger and better with more growing information, plant profiles, and photos
- Written by experts from around the country
- Shows you how to garden where you live, from planning to choosing, using, and growing lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables
Better Homes and Gardens® Garden Book is your ticket to a beautiful landscape.
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲