- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Number of Pages: 600
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.75 X 9.13 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Gardening
The complete gardening reference--plants, advice, and techniques for every region and garden style
- Since 1951, Better Homes and Gardens® Garden Book has been the must-have reference
- Bigger and better with more growing information, plant profiles, and photos
- Written by experts from around the country
- Shows you how to garden where you live, from planning to choosing, using, and growing lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables
Better Homes and Gardens® Garden Book is your ticket to a beautiful landscape.
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Be the first to write a review!