or checkout with
The Better Mom Devotional: Shaping Our Hearts as We Shape Our Homes - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Better Mom Devotional: Shaping Our Hearts as We Shape Our Homes - eBook|
By: Ruth Schwenk
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Stock No: WW96211EB
As a mom, you want to give your best to your family. Motherhood is incredibly rewarding, yet its challenges can leave you feeling anxious, inadequate, and overwhelmed with mom guilt. Trusted author Ruth Schwenk of Pressing Pause and The Better Mom blog will help you learn to give yourself grace as you grow in wisdom with The Better Mom Devotional.
As a busy mom of four kids, Ruth understands the stress of raising a family and trying to do it all perfectly, but she has uncovered a secret: becoming a better mom doesn't start with what you are doing but with who God is inviting you to become.
In The Better Mom Devotional, 100 devotions filled with Scripture, prayers, and reflection questions will help you discover:
- How God uses motherhood to change you from the inside out
- Intentional ways to deepen your faith in any season of parenting
- The true calling of motherhood: training, disciplining, and loving your children well
- The life-giving impact of honest, loving friendships
This devotional is a great fit for:
- Mothers of small children and teenagers
- Small groups, women's Bible study groups, and personal daily reflection
- Mother's Day, birthdays, and holiday gifting
With Ruth's encouragement, you can overcome mom guilt, stop trying to be the perfect mom, let go of the endless to-do list of motherhood, and experience the most challenging but rewarding adventure yet--becoming The Better Mom.
Ruth Schwenk is the founder of the popular blog TheBetterMom.com and co-founder, with her husband Patrick, of FortheFamily.org and the podcast Rootlike Faith. She is also the trusted author of several books with HarperCollins Christian Publishing, including The Better Mom Book and Devotional, and co-author with Karen Ehman of Pressing Pause and Settle My Soul. Ruth is a Michigan football super-fan, lover of all things HGTV, and a self-proclaimed foodie. But her greatest joy is her family. She lives with her husband and their four kids in the dreamy college town of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.