Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move|
By: Andy Stanley
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 7.1 X 5 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW537083
Since Nobody's Perfect... How Good is Good Enough? Set of 3Andy StanleyMultnomah / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 103 Reviews
$14.97Save 67% ($9.97)
Irresistible: Reclaiming The New That Jesus Unleashed For The WorldAndy StanleyZondervan / 2018 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)
Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from Emotions That Control YouAndy StanleyMultnomah / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 58 Reviews
$14.99Save 38% ($5.70)Availability: In StockStock No: WW421456
Good questions lead to better decisions. Discover five game-changing questions to ask every time you make a decision--questions that will help you in your finances, relationships, career, and more.
Your decisions determine the direction and quality of your life. Your decisions create the story of your life. And while nobody plans to complicate their life with bad decisions, far too many people have no plan to make good decisions.
This book will help you live differently.
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley will help you learn from experience and stop making bad decisions by integrating five questions into every decision you make, big or small.
You'll discover how to:
- Develop a decision-making filter that reveals which choices will likely lead to positive results in your life.
- Avoid selling yourself on bad ideas and making quick decisions when time is short.
- Find truth and clarity in any tricky decision.
- Improve relationships and heal division through better decisions.
- Discover the reasons behind your decisions so you can move forward with positive changes.
- Consider the long-term impact of your choices so you can write a life story worth celebrating.
- Easily identify any red flags that signal which decisions may result in future regrets.
Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets will set you up for success in every season of life, for the rest of your life.
"Classic Andy--accessible to any of us wanting to change, yet deep enough to challenge you if you think you know the answers."
- Max Lucado, pastor and New York Times bestselling author
"This is the right book for the right time. We've got some important decisions to make, and this book will help frame the right questions to ask."
- Bob Goff, Sweet Maria's husband and New York Times bestselling author
"This book is not just a necessary guide to better decisions--it's a handbook for life that is sure to make a difference in yours."
- Lysa TerKeurst, #1 New York Times bestselling author
"Andy Stanley strikes again! This challenging, practical, and engaging book will help you make better decisions and lead the life you really want."
- Ian Morgan Cron, author, The Road Back to You
"Now is the time to change your choices to regret-proof your future. Andy will show you how."
- Levi Lusko, pastor of Fresh Life Church and author
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.