Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Betrayal of Trust: Confronting and Preventing Clergy Sexual Misconduct - eBook|
By: Stanley J. Grenz, Roy D. Bell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2001|
Stock No: WW24118EB
Betrayal of Trust focuses on a common scenario of abuse--sexual involvement between a male pastor and a female congregant--and offers practical solutions on how to respond to and prevent this betrayal of trust.
This book presents methods that will help churches respond sensitively to victims and implement policies and procedures to prevent abuse from taking place. For clergy who may be at risk for this behavior, it offers help in establishing appropriate boundaries.
This second edition includes a new chapter that offers help for the wandering pastor and a risk-determination questionnaire for pastors who may become abusers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.