Add To Cart
Bethany Hamilton loved surfing and being out in the water. One day while waiting for a wave, a shark crept up and swiftly severed her arm. Her loss didn't deter her from her dreams however, and she learned to surf again just three weeks after her accident. In the process of overcoming her challenges, she's inspired many through her strength and faith.
The Heroes for Young Readers series introduces younger children to the lives of Christian heroes. Perfect for read-alouds or early independent readers, children will love the captivating rhyming poems and color illustrations. Recommended for ages 5 to 10.
Vendor: Emerald Books
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.5 X 6.50 (inches)
Series: Heroes for Young Readers
Body and Soul: A Girl's Guide to a Fit, Fun and Fabulous LifeBethany Hamilton, Dustin DillbergZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 21st Century
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Biography