or checkout with
The Best of A. W. Tozer Book Two / New edition - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Best of A. W. Tozer Book Two / New edition - eBook|
By: A.W. Tozer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2007|
Stock No: WW75882EB
A.W. Tozer wrote with the passion of a man thirsty for God. He was not afraid to expose man's frailties, nor was he hesitant to reveal what God can do for those who seek Him.
This collection of 44 chapters covers major themes of A. W. Tozer's writings, capturing the message he so passionately taught and lived: Surrender to Christ, get to know God personally, and grow to become like Him. Perhaps this explains their wide circulation and lasting influence.
Excerpts from this volume come from classics like:
- The Knowledge of the Holy
- The Pursuit of God
- God's Pursuit of Man
- How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit
- I Talk Back to the Devil
- Who Put Jesus on the Cross?
- Plus many more!
Also available is The Best of A.W. Tozer Book One, which includes 52 more chapters.
WARREN W. WIERSBE (Th.B., Northern Baptist Seminary; D.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School), former pastor of the Moody Church and general director of Back to the Bible, has traveled widely as a Bible teacher and conference speaker. Because of his encouragement to those in ministry, Dr. Wiersbe is often referred to as "the pastor¿s pastor." He has authored over 150 books including Ministering to the Mourning, The Wiersbe Bible Commentary, On Being a Servant of God, and the ¿Be¿ series. Dr. Wiersbe and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.