Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Best Practices: Managing People - eBook|
By: Barry Silverstein
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Collins Best Practices
Stock No: WW71699EB
In today's hypercompetitive business climate, managers who help employees achieve their individual potential stand to get—and stay—ahead. Managing People, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Delegate the right work to the right employee
- Motivate people to outperform the competition
- Establish and empower effective teams
- Manage multiple projects and stay on track
- Inspire trust and lead in times of change
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.