Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Best Practices: Evaluating Performance - eBook|
By: Barry Silverstein
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Collins Best Practices
Stock No: WW72008EB
Successful management relies on identifying and promoting high-performing employees—and targeting underperformers for serious improvement. Evaluating Performance, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Monitor day-to-day performance
- Conduct productive formal reviews
- Reward consistent, excellent performance through promotions
- Terminate underperforming employees
- Create a company-wide performance management system
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction