Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Best Practices: Evaluating Performance - eBook|
By: Barry Silverstein
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Collins Best Practices
Stock No: WW72008EB
Successful management relies on identifying and promoting high-performing employees—and targeting underperformers for serious improvement. Evaluating Performance, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Monitor day-to-day performance
- Conduct productive formal reviews
- Reward consistent, excellent performance through promotions
- Terminate underperforming employees
- Create a company-wide performance management system
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.