Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2014
Theres a certain kind of lost a boy feels in this world without a father. Tim felt it. I felt it. And we realized our only way out would be together.
In an openhearted memoir of faith on the fringe, Roger Thompson meditates on the life and premature death of his best friend and business partner, Tim Garrety, cofounder of Skate Street Ventura.
Roger and Tims twenty-year friendship was forged in the surf and on the streets of 1980s California. Together they hazarded countless waves and every rite of passagefrom guitars to girls to Godand influenced the lives of thousands of skateboarders, musicians, surfers, and otherwise disconnected youth in the process.
With unrestrained honesty and a punk-rock soundtrack, My Best Friends Funeral is a memoir of friendship, doubt, surfing, and the complex relationships between fathers and sons. If life has ever left you feeling abandonedor if you simply prefer a rock show to a sermonMy Best Friends Funeral is a memoir you wont want to miss, and a confirmation that you are never alone.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth