Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 1969
|Dimensions: 10.36 X 8.24 X 0.36 (inches)|
Frances doesn't think her younger sister Gloria can be her friend. Gloria is too small to throw or catch a ball. Besides, Albert is Frances's friend. But when Albert has a no-girls baseball game, Frances sets out to prove to Albert a thing or two about friendship—and a thing or two about what girls can do. Along the way, Frances discovers that sisters can indeed be friends . . . maybe even best friends.
Now reillustrated in lovely soft pastels by original artist Lillian Hoban, this satisfying story of friendship is sure to have the many fans of this irresponsible badger cheering once again.
Russell Hoban was the author of A Bargain for Frances, A Baby Sister for Frances, Best Friends for Frances, A Birthday for Frances, and Bread and Jam for Frances, all illustrated by Lillian Hoban. He also wrote Bedtime for Frances, illustrated by Garth Williams.
Lillian Hoban was the author and illustrator of many favorite I Can Read books, including Joe and Betsy the Dinosaur, Silly Tilly's Thanksgiving, and a series about Arthur the Chimpanzee. She also illustrated many picture books, including the classic stories about Frances.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor