- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
Helping a lost cub find his mother is a perfect good deed for the Scouts. After all, if they are living by Gods example, they cannot let even the smallest go astray! Will they find the cubs mother and bring them back together?
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level I and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download