Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
When Papa Bear tells the cubs why they should never talk to strangers, Sister begins to view all strangers as evil until Mama brings some common sense to the problem. Young readers will enjoy following the Berenstain Bear cubs as they learn not to be overly friendly with strangers. The last page of the story lists several rules for dealing with strangers, and the colorful illustrations enhance each page of the book. Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Berenstain Bears
Come for a visit in Bear Country with this classic First Time Book® from Stan and Jan Berenstain. Sister has gotten into a bad habit of talking to strangers, and now its up to Papa, Mama, and Brother to show her the important rules of safety. This beloved story is a perfect way to teach children about strangers and good decision-making. Includes a list of Brother and Sisters Rules for Cubs!
Stan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, The Big Honey Hunt, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life