Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days?|
By: Mike Berenstain
Number of Pages: 24
Publication Date: 2018
Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)
|Weight: 3 ounces|
Series: Berenstain Bears
Stock No: WW763705
Young readers will understand why everyone has bad days in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn about fairness as it helps even the youngest children understand that God has a plan for everything.
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Dayspart of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights™ series of booksis perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in classrooms
- Creating honest conversations about fairness and processing feelings
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling childrens book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.