- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Berenstain Bears
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
RF1 Stars Out Of 5Aren't Christian fathers supposed to be strong?December 1, 2015RFQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I love the Berenstein Bears in general, but actually got rid of this book after we read through it. While it had a good point, it made Papa Bear look like an idiot. Biblically speaking, fathers are to be strong and the heads of their household. In our world, fathers are made to be fumbling, goofy, always wrong. But in a Chrisitian book, I expect different.
LPSOCanadaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good book!July 27, 2012LPSOCanadaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Cute story. The text is similar to the original books from the 1970s.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related