or checkout with
Benito Cereno: Short Story - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Benito Cereno: Short Story - eBook|
By: Herman Melville
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperPerennial Classics
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW70337EB
When approached at sea by the slaver San Dominick, Captain Amasa Delano of the Bachelors Delight is struck by the Spanish ships dilapidated condition, her peculiar captainBenito Cerenoand the strange atmosphere among the white crew and black slaves. While Delano accepts Cerenos explanation of trying times aboard the Dominick, including the death of the slave master, Delanos doubt persists, and the answers to his questions come in startling fashion.
HarperPerennial Classics brings great works of literature to life in digital format, upholding the highest standards in ebook production and celebrating reading in all its forms. Look for more titles in the HarperPerennial Classics collection to build your digital library.
Herman Melville (1819-1891) was an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and poet who received wide acclaim for his earliest novels, such as Typee and Redburn, but fell into relative obscurity by the end of his life. Today, Melville is hailed as one of the definitive masters of world literature for novels including Moby Dick and Billy Budd, as well as for enduringly popular short stories such as Bartleby, the Scrivener and The Bell-Tower.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Short Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Short Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.