Add To Cart
Add To Cart
On a small island of the North Sea stand two thatched cottages, raised to protect their inhabitants against the looming sea. The home of the Rikmers is of crude appearance in contrast to their friendly neighbor, the Henneke family. Jealousy, blame, and self-pity overtake Arvst Rikmer, making him miserable. He is thankless and lazy, and would rather complain than work.
The Henneke family welcomes a warm friendship, but their intentions are not reciprocated. Even a hurling storm cannot quench the flow of bitterness in Rikmer's heart-until the impenetrable fog sets in. Panic ensues as the tide swells and Arvst faces certain death. But is this enough to makehim swallow his selfish pride and cling to the firm foundation that he sees in his neighbor? Precious time will tell.
In this unique tale, discover how God's love can penetrate the deepest darkness. Walk with Rikmer through the fog of doubt and cloud of hatred, and discover a peace that passes understanding. You will see more clearly as you journey through this adventurous story. 158 pages, hardcover.
|Title: Beneath the Rising Tide|
By: Maria Roskowska
Number of Pages: 158
Vendor: Lamplighter Publishing
Publication Date: 2018
|Weight: 9 ounces|
Series: Lamplighter Rare Collector
Stock No: WW742685
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Lamplighter
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction