Add To Cart
On Bended Knee is an 8-week (40-day) daily Bible Study for anyone wishing to deepen their intimacy with God in prayer. Each week's lesson provides five days of study. Each day contains four sections:
- Looking to God's Word directs you to the Scripture for that day, guiding you through observation and interpretation questions.
- Looking Upward challenges you to wrestle with thought-provoking questions and promotes group discussion.
- Looking Deeper encourages you to look at additional passages that will deepen your study.
- Looking Reflectively focuses on application and reflection of the lesson.
Learn how to pray from the heart like the prophets, warriors, and kings you'll be reading about.
|Title: On Bended Knee: Praying Like Prophets, Warriors and Kings|
By: Crickett Keeth
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.5 X 7 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW419195
Want More From Your Prayer Life?
If youre dissatisfied in your prayer life, wanting to be more consistent in prayer, or looking to deepen your intimacy with God, then this 8-week Bible study was written for you. It examines the prayers of eight biblical characters and teaches you how to pray like the prayer warriors who went before you. Youll study:
- Jesus: A Model Prayer
- Paul: A Prayer of Intercession
- Job: A Prayer of Despair
- Hannah: A Prayer of Longing
- David: A Prayer of Lament
- Asa: A Prayer of Seeking God
- Jehoshaphat: A Prayer of Dependence
- Nehemiah: A Prayer of Boldness
Follow in the footsteps of these spiritual giants and discover anew what our loving God does with a little faith and a whole lot of prayer. Youll love studying these scriptural prayers, like the prayer of Asa:
Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one besides You to help in the battle between the powerful and those who have no strength; so help us, O Lord our God, for we trust in You, and in Your name have come against this multitude. O Lord, You are our God; let not man prevail against You." (2 Chron. 14:11)