Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2014
Off the Bench Leadership provides emerging and established leaders powerful and proven keys to make the most of the present and prepare for a successful future. Learn how to own your destiny, find the best in people, effectively thank and recognize others, hold yourself and others accountable, never stop improving, call the right plays at the right time, and much more.
Join Coach Jerry as he shows you how to be a little better than your best each day. Get off the bench and help your team win.
Jerry Busone is a leadership development executive for a Fortune 500 company, but most people just call him Coach. Jerry began his career as a women s basketball coach, going to the national tournament nine times with three trips to the final four and winning two national championships. In 1990 Jerry pursued a career in business, turning around and building up struggling teams, winning twelve performance awards in fifteen years. After living in twelve states around the USA and traveling to five continents, Jerry makes his home on the East Coast.
- Ken Blanchard, Coauthor, The One Minute Manager and Leagendary Service
- Alan Gurocalytics, Group Vice President, North American commercial analytics sales, Adobe
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational