- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Coloring isn’t just for kids anymore. Beloved Scriptures: Creative Coloring Pages for Reflecting on God’s Word contains detailed designs for coloring based on Bible verses, and the art incorporates some of the most familiar verses of the Bible. A journaling page opposite each coloring page contains a thought-starter and space to jot down thoughts or prayers that may come to mind while coloring.
This 64-page book contains 30 pages to color and 30 pages for journaling. It is made with lay-flat binding to make coloring and journaling easier and a heavy paper stock to help prevent bleed-through.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Warner Press
|Publication Date: 2016|
Features and Benefits
- Ideal way for adults to relax, enabling them to focus and meditate on God and His Word
- Adult coloring books are extremely popular; several are nationally ranked as top-10 sellers
- Books have special lay-flat binding for easier, more enjoyable use
- Thicker paper stock allows for a variety of coloring media
- Journal pages allow for the recording of thoughts during a relaxing, meditative time
- Nostalgic, fun, and anyone can do it
- 64 Pages include 30 pieces of art and 30 journaling page
- Ages: Teen to adult
ValerieRJ5 Stars Out Of 5A good Devotional AidFebruary 23, 2016ValerieRJQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a good devotional or meditational aid. I particularly chose it because it isn't just a scripture on a coloring page, but rather each picture had a facing page for writing. This gave me a place to add other verses which I felt coordinated with the key verse, or to add other thoughts and notes.
The artwork is intricate enough that I'm not likely to finish coloring the page in one session. This means the book itself will probably keep me busy for a year.
This is obviously not a tool for in-depth studies. As it says on the cover, it's "for reflecting on God's Word." The length of time it takes to color one page is time spent meditating on that particular scripture. It would be a good addition to Bible studies, for those days when you just seem stuck.