- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Hope, Courage and Strength>
We often see these three words associated with the journey of someone who survives cancer. But where do we find strength when we have never felt so weak? Where do we find courage to face a challenge of this magnitude? Where does hope spring from, and how do we possess it?
Turning to the God she loves, Sandra found these answers in Him. This story recounts the cries of a desperate daughter seeking to find comfort, healing, and truth from her heavenly Father. Follow her journey as she learns to trust and lean on God as she walks the road to victory.
There is no voice so compelling as the voice of experience In the Arms of My Beloved is a book I highly recommend, not only for the cancer patient herself, but also for all those who love her.
Revival Now! Ministries
Sandras inspiring story offers hope and practical wisdom to those who are walking through difficult times, especially when faced with serious or life-threatening illnesses.
Dr. Ruth Demian, MD
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational