Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Belonging Project - Women's Bible Study Study Guide with Leader Helps - eBook|
By: Amberly Neese
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2020
Series: Belonging Project
Stock No: WW102926EB
Discover true community.
Has the pursuit of the "perfect life" left you feeling depleted, disappointed, dissatisfied, and disconnected? Are you tired of being lonely and left out at work, home, church, and online? Are you hungry for true community, deeper connection with God, and friendships that are greater than just "likes" on social media? Are you ready for real connections with those around you?
In this four-week Bible study, Amberly Neese provides biblical and practical help for cultivating meaningful relationships that glorify God through an exploration of four "one another" sayings in the New Testament:
- Love one another
- Serve one another
- Build up and strengthen one another
- Forgive one another
In her trademark style, Amberly combines Bible study with delightful humor to create a refreshing and engaging experience that will encourage and equip women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a DVD.
Bible Study Features:
- A shorter, four-week study is ideal for in-between or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- DVD features the amazing Amberly Neese, who masterfully combines solid Bible teaching and delightfully funny humor (in four 20-minute segments).
- Inspires and encourages women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging for a more fulfilled, purposeful life.
- Helps women grow in their capacity to love, serve, and forgive.
- Study guide with leader helps includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and more.
Amberly Neese loves sharing the joy of Christ. She is a popular speaker/teacher, humorist, and all-around encourager who has won the heartsand funny bonesof people all over the country. Amberly is a featured speaker for the Aspire Womens Events and the main host and female comedian for Marriage Date Night, two popular Christian events that tour nationally. She and her husband have two children and live in Prescott, Arizona, where they enjoy the great outdoors, the Food Network, and all things Star Wars.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> God