or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Made to Belong: Moving Beyond Tribalism to Find Our True Connection in God - eBook|
By: Andy Percey
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Authentic Media
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW116159EB
Since our earliest days, humans have sat around tribal fires and told stories about where we came from, where we are going, and how we belong. We want to have the answers to those big questions of life and share them with others. This desire is deeply built into us and the glow of that tribal fire is still enticing.
We long to find our tribe and to fit in with others like us. So, even when we scratch the itch of tribalism, why do we burn for something else? By looking at creation, families, church, and the hope of heaven, Andy Percey shows us that we were never made to just fit in; God created us to belong to him and each other in the truest and deepest way possible.
If you are asking these questions around the fire, this book is your invitation into relationship, partnership, companionship and belonging.
What does it mean for us to be a people who are made to belong, rather than simply fit in? This book brings insight and pastoral guidance to help you answer this question and help create new connections with each other and God.
- Looks at the growing trend in society to find your tribe
- Gets to the heart of the rising tide of loneliness and social exclusion felt today
- Examines why tribalism does not satisfy our deepest longing to belong
- Provides a framework to belong, based on the idea that God created us to be in relationship with Him
- Perfect for anyone who is searching to belong or to find true connection with God and others
- Ideal for pastors, leaders and pastoral teams, and anyone who is wanting to stem the tide of loneliness in their community
- Readers will learn how to connect with God, with each other, and create spaces and churches that welcome others
- Critiques the idea of tribalism from a Christian perspective
- Publisher - Authentic Media
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.