- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2000
These concise, relevant topics answer questions on the minds of Christians and seekers everywhere. Ham has discovered that multitudes of people want to know the answers to key questions like, "Where did Cain get his wife?" and "How could Noah fit all of those animals on the ark?" The Bible does have answers to tough questions such as these, so theres no reason Christians cant defend their faith against attack. On each page of the book, Ham takes a popular question and gives an answer that is both plausible and faith-strengthening. With a reputation as one of the worlds foremost authorities on the debate between creation and evolution, Ham provides many new insights in his latest work.
- Couldnt there have been a race of people before Adam and Eve?
- If Adam lived 6,000 years ago, why do some say the earth is billions of years old?
- What if God used evolution to create?
- What is the Gap Theory?
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific