Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Think you know all there is to know about The Chronicles of Narnia? Readers will learn fascinating facts such as:
- Turkish Delight, Edmund's favorite sweet treat, symbolizes two ideas: temptation and the notion that evil knows our weakest spots and uses that to attack us.
- Father Christmas represents the story of Jesus coming to earth to save people from their sins.
- His gifts to three of the Pevensie siblings represent spiritual gifts.
- With Jesus in your heart, you can bring the light of God's love into dark places, as the lamppost did in the woods of Narnia.
- The lion Aslan, king of Narnia, represents Jesus.
- When Susan and Lucy go to Aslan after he dies, they are a lot like the Bible's two Mary's, who went to Jesus' tomb to take care of His body.
- The door in The Last Battle represents death, and death does not have to be scary for followers of Jesus.
- Peter's relationship with Aslan represents the honor that should be passed between fathers and sons, and between God and His sons and daughters.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Living on the Edge: Elementary Children, EnterAction GuideChip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2011 / Spiral Bound$5.99 Retail:
$9.95Save 40% ($3.96)
Shows the Christian message within The Chronicles of Narnia®
To coincide with the release of Prince Caspian, this book helps kids ages 7-11, understand the symbolism of the Christian faith written by C.S. Lewis in the Chronicles of Narnia series. Christian concepts are simply explained, along with excerpts from the Narnia books. Each section of the book explains the characters, events, places, and themes and gives insight in the spiritual parallels.
Kids, parents, teachers and ministers will all find this to be a great tool for use in preparing to see the movie.
Lydia4 Stars Out Of 5March 27, 2009LydiaThis is a beautiful book.My mom's freind gave it to me and I read it every day as a Narnia-themed devotional!Natilie Gillispie goes deeper into the character's relations with Aslan, the keys of faith in the Chronicles and helps readers grow closer to God through Narnia. If you love Narnia and want ot know more about the hidden key's of faith in the Chronicles, then this book is for you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.