Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Bible Believer's Job Search Handbook: Scriptural Encouragement and Must-have Advice for Every Step of Your Job Search. - eBook|
By: Trina Selstad
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW25209EB
Improve your job search and stay spiritually encouraged, every step of the way.
The Bible Believer's Job Search Handbook includes:
- Resume and cover letter samples
- Interview preparation
- Sample interview questions and answer advice
- Follow-up advice
- And much more!
Trina Selstad has over a decade of experience in Human Resources. A graduate of the University of Washington, she has worked in the areas of recruitment and employment. She has written articles on employment related topics and has composed professional resumes for many occupations. She enjoys assisting and encouraging job seekers of all ages and experience levels. Mrs. Selstad resides in Colorado with her husband Pierre and son Malik.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.