Add To Cart
|Title: Believers' Evidences for Eternal Life|
By: Francis Roberts
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Reformation Heritage Books
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW788573
But how do we know we are a Christian? Roberts writes, "to be in a gracious state is true happiness. But to know ourselves to be in such a state is true happiness doubled upon us." Roberts book will lend some help to Christians to discern their spiritual state and make your election and calling sure (2 Pet 1:10).
Table of Contents:
The Preface, Touching the Saints Assurance
The Summary Contents of the Several Chapters in This Book
1. Evidences or Signs of Gods Love to Us
2. Evidences or Signs of Our Regeneration, New Birth, Adoption, and Sonship
3. Evidences or Signs That We Are of the Truth and of the Number of Gods Own People
4. Evidences or Signs of Being in Light, Not in Darkness; in Life, Not in Death
5. Evidences or Signs of Our True Knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ
6. Evidences or Signs of Our True Love to God and to Jesus Christ
7. Evidences or Signs of Our Fellowship and Communion with God and with Jesus Christ
8. Evidences or Signs of the Unfeigned Love of the Brethren
Appendix: A Case of Conscience Touching the Sin against the Holy Ghost.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.