Lies Men Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Lies Men Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free - eBook|
By: Robert Wolgemuth, Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW94527EB
"If there ever was such a thing as a shortcut to the wisdom of the ages, youre holding it in your hands. This is the kind of wisdom that can only be earned over a lifetime of trial and error, trial and error, and, finally, trial and success."
Author, The Man in the Mirror
"In 2001, I wrote a book called Lies Women Believe. Since then this message has reached millions of women and been translated into dozens of languages. But Ive often been asked about a male counterpart to the book. When God brought Robert into my life in 2015, I soon realized he was the ideal choice to pen this message for men. Youll find that reading Lies Men Believe, with its warm, relatable style, is like having a conversation with a good friend. Be prepared, in the process, to grapple with some tough issues. And be prepared to experience the liberating power of the Truthin your own life, and in the lives of those you influence."
-Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Revive Our Hearts Teacher & Host;
Lies Books Series Editor
You are being hunted.
Like a seasoned angler, our enemy opens his tackle box and selects the lure most likely to attract his intended preyusually the one you and I are least likely to consider harmful. Each lie we bite on causes us to feel pain, lose or injure relationships, and miss out on the abundant life that God wants us to have. Lies Men Believe exposes the lies that men most commonly believe, and shows you how to combat those lies with the truth.
- Pleasure and Entertainment Can Truly Satisfy Me
- If I Mean Well, Thats Good Enough
- If I Discipline My Children, Theyll Rebel.
- Im Measured by How I Compare with Other Men.
Find out how lies are holding you back from freedom, joy, and intimacy with God and others. Discover the power of the truth. Because once you fully embrace the truth, nothing is ever the same.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.