Add To Cart
Why Do You Believe That? A Faith Conversation provides a personal study experience for this women's Bible study designed to equip women to have meaningful spiritual conversations. How confident do you feel in talking about matters of faith? Do you wish you could express your beliefs with more effectiveness? Join Mary Jo in a practical seven-session study and gain understanding and skill to share Jesus effectively with others, and you'll better understand your own faith. Answer your doubts, build your confidence, and start changing lives. This study can be done individually and without the video, but you will gain more insight if done with a group and the video helps to reinforce the study.
|Title: Why Do You Believe That?: A Faith Conversation, Member Book|
By: Mary Jo Sharp
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.5 X 7 X .4 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW874158
Mary Jo SharpKregel Publications / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.695 out of 5 stars for Defending the Faith: Apologetics in Women's Ministry. View reviews of this product. 5 Reviews
Retail Price$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
Bill FosterMaster Books / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$4.495 out of 5 stars for Meet the Skeptic, Workbook. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews Video
Retail Price$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and leader guide to lead discussion within small groups
- Enriching teaching videos, approximately 2030 minutes per session
- Equip yourself to share and defend your faith conversationally.
- Feel more comfortable in your faith and knowing what you believe.
- Answer your own doubts and questions, and start changing lives.
Participants who take this Bible Study will:▼▲
- Become equipped to share their faith and defend their faith conversationally with friends and neighbors
- Feel more confident in their faith and knowing what they believe
- Feel comfortable representing Christ to someone who doesn't believe
- Take the mystery and fear out of sharing their faith
- Gain education, build a firm foundation, and be practically equipped
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.