- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
It is not a coincidence you are reading these words. God is making a personal connection with you through this book. He wants you to know He is real, and He wants you to see how easy it is to believe in Him.
This book is full of evidence you can believe in, whether you believe in God or not, because there are a few things that everybody believes in: science, history, and facts. Everybody believes in these things because they are solid, reliable, and known to be true.
You are about to see facts that prove God created us. You are about to see the science and history that you believe in prove that God created the universe, Earth, and man. You will see even more evidence that proves He is real.
God wants you to know these facts in order to change your perspective and to challenge you to look at Him in a different lightnot as some philosophical or existential question mark but as a living, loving Father who created you as a complex and precise living being with an eternal soul connected to Him. Facts in this book show just how precise and complex you really are.
Whether you believe or not, you are about to see science prove God is real.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Intelligent Design
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Science