Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Sophia Institute Press
The Extraordinary Parents of St. Therese of Lisieux Sts. Louis and Zelie MartinHelene MonginOur Sunday Visitor / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$15.95Save 37% ($5.96)
The Mother of the Little Flower: Zelie Martin (1831-1877)Celine Martin, Michael CollinsTAN Books / 2005 / Trade Paperback$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)
Fr. Benedict Groeschel, CFR
With felicity and wisdom, this retreat introduces St. Thérèse free of sentimentalism and obscurantism.
Fr. George W. Rutler
A Crisis of Saints
Whoever reads this book attentively and prayerfully will grow in the love of God and even desire to be a saint.
Fr. Kenneth Baker, S.J.
Homiletic and Pastoral Review
Devotees of St. Thérèse will be delighted with this book, but there is something in it for all who seek holiness, the perfection of love.
Fr. Kilian Healy, O.Carm.
Awakening Your Soul to the Presence of God
Fr. dElbées retreat, based on St. Thérèses little way, draws us into the immensity of that little way. Sophia Institute Press has done us all a great service in bringing this work back into print.
Splendor in the Ordinary
May this personal retreat based on the teachings of the little nun of Lisieux be for those who use it an occasion of grace not only to enlighten their minds, but to elevate their souls to approach the sublime destiny that the little way shows to all.
Most Rev. Fabian Bruskewitz
Bishop of Lincoln
This spiritual classic has long been beloved by Catholics for its wondrous distillation of the teaching of St. Thérèse of Lisieux into a reader-friendly set of meditations. Its perfect as a personal retreat when you have only a few moments to spare each day and for spiritual reading anytime and anywhere.
Fr. Jean C. J. dElbée, a French priest deeply imbued with St. Thérèses spirit, brings you St. Thérèses teachings on Gods love and the confidence in Him that it should inspire in your soul; humility, peace, and fraternal charity; the apostolate; the Cross; and what it means truly to abandon yourself to Divine Providence. I Believe in Love has helped countless souls embark on the way to the Father. It will help you focus on Him throughout each day, rest in Him amid your troubles, and live joyfully with Him at every moment!
- How you can (and must) have confidence in God, not in spite of your sufferings, but because of them!
- The secret that makes sense of the pain and trouble in your life no matter how great
- One thing you must cherish in your soul, or youll never learn to love as Jesus loves
- Gods love for you personally: are you really aware of its reality in every moment of your life? How you can see it at work
- The spiritual goldmine that is at your fingertips now if you know where to find it
- What you must do before you speak about the Faith, or your words will be useless
- Crosses: why you cant avoid them and why you should love the ones God sends you
- How to deal with failures, reversals, and difficult moments of all kinds without losing your spiritual or emotional equilibrium
- The Fall of Adam and Eve: how even it shows Gods abiding love for every soul
- The sin that destroys countless souls since few know how to recognize and fight it
- Do you wish you had the love of God that the saints have but are discouraged by your weaknesses? Why you should take heart
- Are you drawing on all the treasures of the Eucharist and the saints? How you can be sure
- The comforting reason why our Lord at times chooses not to deliver you from trials
- Much more that will show you how to live in the glorious love of God at each moment!