Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: See, Believe, Live: An Inductive Study in John - eBook|
By: Barry Shafer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Digging Deeper
Stock No: WW3965EB
The Digging Deeper series is designed to meet the needs of students today who are looking for spiritual depth. Created with the needs of busy youth workers in mind, each session comes with guides for just about every age and settingmiddle school, younger high school, older high school, college, a coffee house setting, and a talk, as well as a guided personal study for the leader. As each study digs into a book of the Bible, your students will spend time deep in Gods Word on their own and will share eye-opening revelations with each other during the interactive discussions. Your students will walk away from each study with a greater sense of what it means to follow Christ in their everyday lives, and a greater appreciation for Gods Word. Includes CD-ROM.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.