Add To Cart
Why Believe? Investigate Evidence for Faith Study Book
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Does God exist? Is the Bible true? Those seeking answers to these questions and more can explore compelling evidence that shows why faith is a reasonable response in a skeptical world.
This study invites you to investigate scientific and historical evidence that back up the Bible's claims that God exists, He left a message for us, and He desires a personal relationship with you. (4 lessons)
Number of Pages: 63
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 (inches)
We Speak: Proclaiming Truth in an Age of Talk, DVDMike Baker, J.K. JonesInterVarsity Press / 2015 / DVD$9.99 Retail:
$12.00Save 17% ($2.01)
Opening the Door: Tools for Leading an Evangelistic Bible StudyRon Bennett, Larry GlabeNavPress / 2002 / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 85% ($8.50)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
leecraft14Lake Orion, MIAge: Over 655 Stars Out Of 5This product presents the truth.December 6, 2013leecraft14Lake Orion, MIAge: Over 65I have used this product many times with non believers and new Christians. The last time I presented it these were the comments "I have never knew this about the Bible", "this is so good" "I want to hear more".
RuthieTown of Broome, NYAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5A great book to studySeptember 25, 2012RuthieTown of Broome, NYAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the first book my ladies bible study group is working on and they all love it and the things they are learning. We all look forward to the next lesson.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral