Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Don't Believe Your Eyes Teen Bible Study Book|
By: Brock Gill
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.31 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Stock No: WW7734101
The world is full of illusions
Join stunt artist and illusionist Brock Gill as he reveals the myths that we believe about ourselves. Discover how Jesus encounters challenge us to see ourselves in a new way. Explore how to find your true worth in Gods love. Uncover how Christs message conquers the worlds lies, while you learn how to apply the transformative truth of Gods Word to your everyday life.
In this seven-session Bible study, students will discover that Jesus Christ is the only One who can cast our labels and disappointments aside and show us what it truly means to be loved.
Just one encounter with Jesus can change the course of our lives forever.
- Examines the stories of broken, forgotten, branded, and lost people in the Bible whose lives were forever changed through an encounter with Jesus.
- Creative video segments that incorporate Brock Gills unique artistry will help students connect the theme for each session to Scripture.
- Teaches students the importance of growing in their relationship with Christ through group and individual study segments.
- Students will experience personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content.
- Through daily practice and perseverance, students will be able to discern the truth of Gods Word from the confusing messages of todays culture.
ALSO AVAILABLE The Don't Believe your Eyes Leader Kit includes resources for leading a seven-session group study: one Bible study book, one DVD, digital downloads, and extra leader resources.
Whether riding a motorcycle blindfolded or escaping underwater from a labyrinth of chains, Brock Gill is always living on the edge. Having toured in over 20 countries since 1997, Brock has one clear and evident purpose: sharing the love of Jesus with the forgotten, the broken, and the hopeless.
Brock is the founder of Brock Gill Creative, a nonprofit organization that trains and sends creative evangelists into developing countries to share the gospel. He is the host of the 2006 BBC documentary, The Miracles of Jesus, and the author of Feed the Dog, released in 2017. His passion is to make sure every person on earth hears this message: "You are loved."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.