- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Abigail Yeazel5 Stars Out Of 5March 1, 2010Abigail YeazelI am really able to dig into the word, and it is so applicable! Great Bible Study!
Rae Baer5 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2009Rae BaerAfter one of the ladies in my women's Bible study group mentioned she'd like to do some kind of study on self-esteem, I started looking for material. I've been using WOF material already, so that was the first place I looked. "Being Yourself" fit the bill...it's easy to read, the study portion fits well in our schedule, it's not a psychological text, and it's fun! The format offers the option to go deeper or not, depending on your group's make-up! you do not have to be a certified or licensed counselor to use this material! We are enjoying the series very much.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry