Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man by Standing Firm Under Pressure - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Todd Wendorff
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10996EB
When you’re faced with an imminent threat, your body releases adrenaline. Your heart beats faster. Your muscles tense, and all your senses switch to “Go.” But what happens when your spiritual well-being is under attack? Do you stand strong in your desire to do God’s will…or run for the hills?
The path of faith is tough traveling. Fighting to hold on to God’s purposes under adverse conditions is inconvenient, impractical, and thoroughly unpredictable. Standing firm under pressure reveals our true convictions about God, about everything.
In Being God’s Man by Standing Firm Under Pressure you’ll examine one man–named Daniel–and his band of brothers who demonstrated how not to compromise under pressure. They didn’t let misfortune, temptation, manipulation, intimidation, or even death shake their faith into compromise. Instead, they faced each new challenging circumstance with courage and trust. As God’s man, you can, too.
·Practical studies facilitate personal encounters with God and other men
·Questions encourage genuine reflection and help build godly convictions
·“Real Life” case studies show how the truths you discover have worked out in other men’s lives
·“Standing Strong” section gives you the opportunity to form and express your action steps with God and your group
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. Todd served as the pastor to men at Saddleback Church and is currently the associate pastor at Kings Harbor Church in Redondo Beach, California. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.