- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
This book consists of the most complete and understandable explanation of BEING right with God to be found anywhere.
After a lifetime of becoming acquainted with Christian literature and 28 years of listening to other preachers, the author observed the lack of presenting BEING right with God even though it is the most important thing to be achieved in life.
Only partial explanations are given in sermons that touch on the subject of being. As a result, people have a fragmented and incomplete understanding of BEING right with God.
The Bible contains what it is to BE right with God but not in an organized and systematic way.
Many scriptures are brought together in this book in order to present a full and understandable Biblical explanation of what it is to BE right with God and how to GET right with God.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons