Being My Best for God
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group, LLC
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 6.50 X 4.50 X 0.34 (inches)|
Being My Best for God was inspired by My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers classic Christian devotional. In a language your child will understand, each daily reading contains a scripture along with a brief meditation that reflects the profound truths in Chambers original work. An activity, question, or prayer is included each day to assist your child in applying the truth to their life. Read this original book along with your child and be prepared for some wonderfully deep spiritual bonding around ideas like these:
- God made me just the way I am. I may not know what Im good at yet, but I know Im wonderfully made.
- Real friends can talk about anything. They have no secrets. How do I let God be my friend? I talk over abso- lutely everything with Him.
- There are times when I know what I should do and there are other times when I will need to wait before acting and ask God what He wants me to do.
- Jesus is Gods picture of himself. The more I get to know Jesus, the clearer my picture of God will be.
- Being forgiven is just like getting a gift. All I have to do is accept it and say, Thank you.
- I will always remember, the most important thing is not getting my own way, but letting God have his way.
- When I understand that God is my best friend, doing what pleases Him will not be difficult, because I would want my best friend to be pleased with what I do.
- I know how much God loves me and that He wont allow anything to happen to me that He cant use to make me more like Jesus.
- Whenever God says, Wait, it is usually because in the waiting time He wants to do something in me to teach me somethingthat is more important than giving me what I want immediately.
Along with over 30 years of experience in the publish- ing industry, KENT GARBORG is an active volunteer
in his church and is co-founder and president of Verus Community, a non-profit organization providing mentor- ing, housing and employment to men with a history of substance abuse. Kent and his beautiful wife, Betty, enjoy the precious gift of spending time with their children and grandchildren in Bloomington, MN.
|Email me when this product is available.|