Being a Great Mom, Raising Great Kids - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
Women are Scary: The Totally Awkward Adventure of Finding Mom Friends - eBookMelanie DaleZondervan / 2015 / ePub$1.494 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe - eBookSarah Mae, Sally ClarksonThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$3.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
Set-Apart Motherhood: Reflecting Joy and Beauty in Family Life - eBookLeslie LudyNavPress / 2014 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 47 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.10)
Be B.L.E.S.S.E.D.! That is what Sharon Jaynes teaches as she focuses on being a Proverbs 31 mother. Today's over-committed, harried housewives and mothers sorely need practical suggestions and loving encouragement. Don't go it alone. You need a friend who has been there. Sharon Jaynes is the friend you've been looking for. Her heart is warm and her wisdom is straightforward.
SHARON JAYNES is a popular conference speaker and author of nineteen books including The Power of a Woman's Words, and Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe. She served as Vice-President of Proverbs 31 Ministries and co-host of their daily radio feature for ten years. She is the co-founder of Girlfriends in God, Inc. that reaches over 500,000 subscribers with their daily on-line devotions. Sharon and her husband, Steve, have one grown son. They call North Carolina home.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting