Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man by Walking a New Path - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Todd Wendorff
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10998EB
Will you discover your true reason for living, enter the battle, and become a new man in Christ? Or will you settle for less? To live more purposefully, to experience a full life, to become more, you will have to become someone else and walk a new path.
This kind of attitude is what the Navy Seals look for in a man: Rogue warriors. Unconventional. Committed. Guys who will do anything to win the battle and stay true to their new identities. Walking this new path requires men who won’t shrink from the battle.
In spirit, the Apostle Paul was this kind of a rogue warrior for God’s kingdom. He was tough and uncompromising and he held to a code that marked his life. He lived on purpose, not by accident. He surrendered his life and became a support for others. If you choose to become this kind of man made new, unwilling to compromise, then let this great apostle lead the way.
·Practical studies facilitate personal encounters with God and other men
·Questions encourage genuine reflection and help build godly convictions
·“Real Life” case studies show how the truths you discover have worked out in other men’s lives
·“Standing Strong” section gives you the opportunity to form and express your action steps with God and your group
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. Todd served as the pastor to men at Saddleback Church and is currently the associate pastor at Kings Harbor Church in Redondo Beach, California. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.