or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man by Resisting the World - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Todd Wendorff
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10995EB
You have to live in this world. But if you want to be God’s man, there’s a catch: You can’t be absorbed or influenced by the world. You have to stand strong as a man of God and resist the world.
Men like you who are getting serious about their walk with God feel a deep, intuitive conflict of the soul…where unholy alliances with the world, which were once acceptable, must now be broken. That’s not easy. But here’s solid, trustworthy guidance for you from men who have been there, too.
In Being God’s Man by Resisting the World, you’ll take a look at Christ’s template of values as revealed in the Sermon on the Mount. Every man who seeks to understand and train in these values will experience a greater connection with God. So forget what you know, focus on these truths, and start living large spiritually.
·Practical studies facilitate personal encounters with God and other men
·Questions encourage genuine reflection and help build godly convictions
·“Real Life” case studies show how the truths you discover have worked out in other men’s lives
·“Standing Strong” section gives you the opportunity to form and express your action steps with God and your group
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. Todd served as the pastor to men at Saddleback Church and is currently the associate pastor at Kings Harbor Church in Redondo Beach, California. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.