or checkout with
Being God's Man as a Satisfied Single - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man as a Satisfied Single - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10991EB
You know firsthand that single men face unique spiritual and moral struggles. Character is the cornerstone of being God’s man as a single in today’s culture. To live successfully out of a commitment to Christ, you as a single man must master the issues of sexual integrity, isolation, contentment, spiritual battle, and identity in Christ. Being God’s Man…as a Satisfied Single is designed to help you do just that.
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. He serves as a pastor of men’s ministries at Saddleback Valley Community Church and is an adjunct professor at Biola University. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series. Todd and his wife, Denise, live with their three children in Trabuco Canyon, California.
Carl Moeller is the pastor to the singles’ communities at Saddleback Church. Carl is a graduate of Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and has a Ph.D. from the University of Utah. Carl and his wonderful wife, Kimberly, have four children and live in Trabuco Canyon, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.