Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man in Leading a Family - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Todd Wendorff
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10999EB
In this study–for individual or group use–you’ll discover the six keys to true spiritual leadership in the home:
1.Deciding: Taking ownership of your own spiritual journey
2.Demonstrating: Modeling a relationship with God
3.Displaying: God’s love in your relationship with your wife
4.Displaying: God’s love in your interactions with your children
5.Daily spiritual leadership through fostering spiritual connections in the home
6.Daily spiritual leadership through serving
Being God’s Man…in Leading a Family is the Bible study that could revolutionize not only your life, but also the lives of your wife and children–and impact generations to come in the wisdom and strength of God.
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. He serves as a pastor of men’s ministries at Saddleback Valley Community Church and is an adjunct professor at Biola University. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series. Todd and his wife, Denise, live with their three children in Trabuco Canyon, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.