Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Being God's Man by Finding Contentment - eBook|
By: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Todd Wendorff
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Every Man
Stock No: WW10993EB
Men like you are finding it tougher than ever to be content with what they have. They compare themselves with others and continually come up short. The soul-gnawing result is discouragement and disappointment.
Lasting contentment comes only from a transformation of your mind, emotions, and will. It also takes a personal encounter with the God who can make you content.
In Being God’s Man by Finding Contentment, you will track this struggle for a new identity through various biblical passages. Like Jacob, you will not be fully settled and content until you lay to rest your past and take up a new identity in Christ. Jacob became a new creature, a man on a mission for the Lord. His struggle was over. He knew why he was here and what he had to do. His life took on purpose and meaning that transcended the striving. Yours can, too.
·Practical studies facilitate personal encounters with God and other men
·Questions encourage genuine reflection and help build godly convictions
·“Real Life” case studies show how the truths you discover have worked out in other men’s lives
·“Standing Strong” section gives you the opportunity to form and express your action steps with God and your group
Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries and coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God’s Man. He is the Men’s Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Todd Wendorff is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and holds a Th.M. from Talbot School of Theology. Todd served as the pastor to men at Saddleback Church and is currently the associate pastor at Kings Harbor Church in Redondo Beach, California. He is an author of the Doing Life Together Bible Study Series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Every Man Series
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.