Being God's Friend - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2017
You know Him as Abba, Father, God, the Lord, the Almighty, or even as Daddy. But do you know Him as Friend? Do you love to spend time with Him? Do you look forward to your conversations, to your quiet times together? David sought God's company morning and night, Moses spoke with Him daily, and Abraham, believing and obeying the Father, "was called the Friend of God" (James 2:23). You, too, can have dynamic fellowship with the Father, with greater purpose and power than ever before. Experience the closeness of a friendship with God. Learn the joys of Being God's Friend today.
Charles. H. Spurgeon (18341892), the "Prince of Preachers," preached his first sermon at age sixteen. During his lifetime he preached to an estimated ten million people. He founded and supported charitable outreaches, including educational institutions. He also founded a pastors college and the famous Stockwell Orphanage. Spurgeon published over two thousand of his sermons, as well as numerous books. Highlighted with splashes of spontaneous, delightful humor, his teachings still provide direction to all who are seeking true joy and genuine intimacy with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality