Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture - eBook|
By: John Stott
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2005|
Stock No: WW12565EB
Behind the Screen offers a glimpse of Hollywood insiders who, through their jobs on movie sets, behind TV shows, and in radio broadcasts, work together to give glory to God. With contributions from the writers and producers of such productions as Joan of Arcadia, Mission Impossible, Batman Forever, That '70s Show, and others, believers everywhere are encouraged to join with the church in Hollywood and do their part in closing the gap between Christianity and culture.
Barbara Nicolosi is the founder and director of Act One, an organization whose mission is to train committed Christian writers to work in the Hollywood film industry. Both editors live and work in Hollywood, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.