I believe this to be the very best resource currently available for all first responders and military: Gods Word, applied and amplified.
- LT. COL. DAVE GROSSMAN (ret.), author of On Combat, On Killing, and Assassination Generation
Amazing and inspirational, you can complete these daily devotionals within minutes, which fits perfectly into the hectic and busy lives of our officers.
- SARAH STEPHENSON, Director of Public Relations, National Alliance for Law Enforcement Support
A gun, a badge, and body armor are not enough in these difficult social timesyou need the whole armor of God. Behind the Badge is a powerful, inspirational work that officers can read to set a positive tone for their tour of duty.
- STEVEN PARRISH, Chief of Police, City of Dothan Police Department
Take this book, use it, apply it and you will see your personal and professional life grow in areas that will make you a better individual and law enforcement officer.
- TIM P. FAULK, PhD, Certified Trauma Specialist
Adam Davis writings will encourage you to be sober and alert.
- NEIL KENNEDY, author, speaker, founder and president, FivestarMan
If there ever has been a time for a daily devotion for our police force, its now.
- BISHOP RICKY L. MARTIN, Bishop for the State of Alabama, Association of Evangelical Gospel Assemblies
Behind the Badge will be a tremendous asset for cops who want to want to understand their role in society and their relationships with their families, fellow officers, and with the Lord God Almighty.
- ANDY R. HUGHES, former two-term Houston County Alabama Sheriff, retired Assistant Director for Homeland Security (Alabama Law Enforcement Agency)
Behind the Badge is a gift from God to those willing to read it.
- Association of Evangelical Assemblies Executive Board, Monroe, Louisiana
All of us admire what our local law enforcement does on a daily basis to protect and serve our communities. Behind the Badge will allow you to see the heart Adam Davis has for men and women who are putting their lives in danger every day to protect the local citizens in their communities. I applaud Adams devotion to these men and women who protect and serve on a daily basis.
- ADAM ROBERSON, lead pastor of Wiregrass Church, Dothan, Alabama