Add To Cart
|Title: MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review 2022-2023: Online + Book|
By: Kaplan Test Prep
Number of Pages: 576
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.875 X 8.375 X 0.662 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Stock No: WW276625
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the wayoffering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This book has been updated to match the AAMCs guidelines preciselyno more worrying about whether your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more onlinemore practice than any other MCAT behavioral sciences book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive behavioral sciences subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format youll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the topics most frequently tested by the AAMC.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplans expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.